world´s first electric toothbrush that sees what you don´t
- intelligent toothbrush system that helps to improve brushing habits
- groundbreaking position detection technology combines cutting-edge motion sensor technology located in the brush, and video recognition using the smartphone´s camera
- tracks areas being brushed and helps to overcome 80% of people spending insufficient time brushing at least one zone in their mouth
- triple pressure sensor technology protects gums from overaggressive brushing
- professional timer tracks brushing time to let users know when it´s time to stop brushing
- personalized multicolor 360 degree lighting system features 12 different colored led lights for customization
- API & SDK available to encourage 3rd party developers and drive the eco system
product innovation initiated and pushed forward by iconmobile. designed in california (iconmobile santa monica), developed in germany (iconmobile berlin). position detection technology supported by fraunhofer institute.
app available in 100+ markets in 50+ languages, genius toothbrush & oral-b app 4.1 announced at mwc 2016 in barcelona.
Wall Street Journal: "My Toothbrush Is Smarter Than Yours: Oral-B SmartSeries Bluetooth Toothbrush Review"
BBC News: "Oral-B smart toothbrush app spots dirty teeth"